Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - 02/08/22 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

I had to google it because I didn't remember the year but in 1978 Knight dropped 3 and put 5 on probation - one named Mike Woodson...

https://www.nytimes.com/1978/12/13/archives/coach-knight-ousts-3-players-places-5-on-probation-at-indiana.html
Not '85. I remember the stories from '85 but not '78

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, FightFor6 said:

Man, ripping off Mark Jackson catchphrases as a commentator feels really desperate. BTN can't find better talent than this?

At this point, I believe everyone but Revsine and Hummel is an intern. They surely can't be getting paid.

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

That silly plant has caused more problems than it should

Rabjohns is saying it’s not weed, says they are not allowed to dress for it. Who knows what happened 

Just now, IUFAN1976 said:

Why is Trayce having trouble finishing?  I bet his field goal percentage has dropped since B10 play started.  He is not a good shooter either

No touch. Dude just throws it at the basket half the time. He just ain't Tim Duncan. Kid needs to take a class on what the big glass wall that's connected to the goal is. 

12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Childress…6’6 with a flamethrower????

Childress looked great modeling in front of the press table waiting to go in for a long time. I think Woody left him there for 5 minutes before pulling him from that position then putting him back there again before pulling the trigger giving Childress that chance. If I'm picking a poster shot for Nick I'm picking the phot of him modeling in front of the scorer's table waiting to get in the game for the first time. 

Rabjohns is saying it’s not weed, says they are not allowed to dress for it. Who knows what happened 
Not allowed to dress if it's weed? Compared to what? If they beat up some Chicago street thugs then I think we should have been spotted 5 points and not penalized.

Thankfully Northwestern isn't a great shooting team. They've gotten some decent looks. This second half worries me with how few players we have available. These guys are going to play more minutes than they are accustomed to