Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IUBB vs Illinois- 2/5/2022 @ 12:00 on ESPN

26 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Another alternate? Just looks like the Archie-era again. 

Don't mind alternates, but I couldn't tell you the last time IU won in an alternate. 

I still remember the Vonleh year IU wore a cream colored alternate against Illinois in the big ten tournament and Vonleh wore a bright white undershirt. It was hideous, and of course so was IU's play that day.

Welp, guaranteed L now. Thanks, alternate uniforms. 

PS: If they just made a jersey with the script Indiana logo and shorts with rounded “IU” and put them on the unis we have now, that’d be cool. Just put it in regular rotation. As it stands, yuck. 

PPS didn’t our hideous cream-colored (AKA sweat stained) have HOOSIERS on the front?

1 hour ago, southsidehoosier said:

I don’t believe we’ve ever had uniforms with “Hoosiers” written on the front. I also noticed a candy stripe pattern in the white of the tops

6591FB6F-65E9-4AA3-9D91-6352B3A08FBF.jpeg

Funny enough we brought out this abomination in a BTT loss to Illinois lol. Whoever allowed white shirts under cream uniforms hopefully got a stern talking to. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

6591FB6F-65E9-4AA3-9D91-6352B3A08FBF.jpeg

Funny enough we brought out this abomination in a BTT loss to Illinois lol. Whoever allowed white shirts under cream uniforms hopefully got a stern talking to. 

This is proof that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The way other programs are going back to simple, classic uniforms is proof that if you stick with something long enough, it’ll come back around to you. So happy IU hasn’t followed those trends (except for here, which proves the point).

I feel good about tomorrow, a week off, got some rest and put some new sets in. Can already feel the electricity in Bloomington for this one. When we starting our podcast here at BTB?
I've actually thought about bringing this up before

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Crean actually showed some growth as a coach by remembering to have Zeller in the game for the final play (as opposed to the Butler game where a walk-on guard blew by Hulls for the game-winning bucket while Zeller watched from the bench). Unfortunately, Cody didn't have the smarts in that instance to realize he needed to stay between his man and the basket at any cost.