Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IUBB vs Illinois- 2/5/2022 @ 12:00 on ESPN

For starters:

Frazier - X

Plummer - Parker, Gallo

Williams - Kopp

Grandison - Race

Kofi - Trayce

I'll be curious to see if Curbelo is back and if he starts on Wednesday. If he starts that'd probably take Williams out of their starting lineup. Will be interesting to see what we do with their lineup of three 6'1" guys. 

Might be seeing a lot of Race in the low post and Trayce in the high post for this one. 

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

For starters:

Frazier - X

Plummer - Parker, Gallo

Williams - Kopp

Grandison - Race

Kofi - Trayce

I'll be curious to see if Curbelo is back and if he starts on Wednesday. If he starts that'd probably take Williams out of their starting lineup. Will be interesting to see what we do with their lineup of three 6'1" guys. 

Might be seeing a lot of Race in the low post and Trayce in the high post for this one. 

What’s up with Curbelo? I thought he was already back?

Be really nice to get this win. We have a week to prepare. Knight was very good with a week to prepare Hopefully Woodson is the same and has a masterful game plan lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Whoozhers said:

Can’t find Coach Woody and Fisch on FB or on net…. Anybody know where I can find the feed?

Just saw your post and the show is over. But for future reference you might want to try this:

www.wqrk.com/listen-live/

I caught the last 40 minutes. My normal station I listen to has the WBB game on it.

7 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'm an outlier on this board with my next comment, but I want this win worse than against Purdue

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This would be a good statement win in the B1G.  Their guards are a threat.  Hopefully we get them on an off night.

38 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Kofi will own Trayce if he starts from close in. Trayce needs to draw him out a little to use speed to get around him. Hopefully, we get the Kofi that was in foul trouble for the majority of the purdoodoo game. Come on Big 1.o officials!

I'd predict the opposite.  TJD with early foul trouble is more likely. 

3 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I was supposed to come up Saturday but have no idea if I’ll even be able to. 

Even in places like Minnesota where it seems like they get snow like this every other week they don’t really move games. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t get played Saturday. Illinois should be able to come in late on Friday, worst case. Could make for a bad crowd for unfortunate reasons like yours though.