Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - 01/29/22 @ 2:30 on Fox-TV

I like the trajectory of this team.  I don't look to much into that Michigan loss.  They are a very talented team trying to keep their season afloat while we are coming off a huge rivalry win against a top 5 team.  Other than that game this team looks primed to compete with everybody
I just love the team's response after being embarrassed. It's refreshing to see them grow from it.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

Ranked because we beat Penn State and Maryland? I don't think so. Maybe if we beat Illinois and Michigan State.
I don't know....we had votes in both polls, won at home and away by double digits. May sneak in if enough teams ahead of us end up with a loss this week.

3 minutes ago, Honkyman said:

Ranked because we beat Penn State and Maryland? I don't think so. Maybe if we beat Illinois and Michigan State.

"Maybe" if we beat Illinois? We'd be 17-5 and 8-4. I know the IU brand doesn't get the same respect it once did, but it still amazes me how hard it's become for this program to get ranked anymore. 

I don't know....we had votes in both polls, won at home and away by double digits. May sneak in if enough teams ahead of us end up with a loss this week.

Yeah been a fringe team for awhile. Could get in but wouldn't be anything other than the 23-25 range.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

"Maybe" if we beat Illinois? We'd be 17-5 and 8-4. I know the IU brand doesn't get the same respect it once did, but it still amazes me how hard it's become for this program to get ranked anymore. 

If we beat Ill we'll be ranked. We haven't had the momentum to be ranked this season. When we were on the cusp of being ranked we decided to **** all over the court.

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

We’re ranked if we beat illinois