Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Michigan - 01/23/22 @ 3:30 on CBS

2 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I’m literally going to lose my appetite for watching college basketball with these reviews. I stopped watching the NFL and gave up my season tickets because of them. This is boring

Yeah and it wasn’t because the refs saw anything. It was Howard asked for it. Like wtf

Just now, DLG3 said:

I mean, they won’t shoot unconsciously from 3 two halves in a row, right? Water finding its level and all that…

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As long as IU can actually start to defend the perimeter 

I mean, they won’t shoot unconsciously from 3 two halves in a row, right? Water finding its level and all that…

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I guess they could if they keep getting horse-level 3s. I could have hit a couple of those.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Starting lineup gave up a lot of points. Can they reverse that to start the second half? Parker hitting a couple would go a long way

Anyone hitting would go a long way!