Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

BIG SHOT ROB

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

After the first 17 games this year I never never never thought that was possible. Durr was fantastic.

It was honestly remarkable to see. I know next to nothing about him but everything I have seen has given me the impression that he’s just a great kid. The effort is always there so I thoroughly enjoyed him putting in a shift tonight.

After the first 17 games this year I never never never thought that was possible. Durr was fantastic.

Perfect kind of game for him. Fellow big bodies that are less effective going around or through Durr. Wisconsin officials would have had him in foul trouble but he did great holding his ground and getting some points. Mainly though their bigs just became other guys because of Durr.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I had to miss the whole game and didn't get to see it. Dying to see video. Come on, it's 2022, how can it not be online yet? 
I had to miss it live, but recorded it and stayed away from social media. Great game

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Phab Phin Phu**s Phurdoo!

Do I remember this right? Near the end of the 1st half, time is running out on the shot clock.  IU misses and Phin grabs the rebound underneath the basket. Can't shoot up..covered.  Dribbles out the right side of the lane to the 3 line.  Shoots!   HITS!!

The composure on Phin and the clutch play...been yearning for this with him.  To say that I'm surprised...yeah...mostly.  Pleased...yeah.  Relieved...true.

POTFB!  A team win!  Indiana has now knocked off 2 top 5 teams this season. Weapons: Guard Play; defense; team play; low turnovers.  Props to Galloway, Durr, Xavier, Geronimo, Race and Coach Woody!

Rob after tonight...

ClosedBlandBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif&key=9d5898697e66391f1e1560f9acd5de05b45d93844d53c4c04b81fff701782353

Full vid.... great song.... and I'm not a Kanye guy....

Holy cow what a no talent crap song! Sorry but I took the time to actually watch the video and am truly amazed at how bad that was lol. Holy cow

Hope this didn't offend you I am laughing at it.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Holy cow what a no talent crap song! Sorry but I took the time to actually watch the video and am truly amazed at how bad that was lol. Holy cow

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

You watched that whole thing?  You have my respect/condolences.  I got about 10 seconds in and couldn't stand it any longer.

13 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I always thought Durr was primarily a situational recruit, one recruited specifically to battle Edey, Williams and Cockburn. It was nice to see him show out tonight. 

What was amazing is that Durr played 24 minutes and didn't have a rebound.  His stat line didn't tell the real story -- 4 points, 2 blocks, 2 steals.  What was incredibly helpful was the rest of the team hit the boards well and Durr was basically in there to provide a speed bump against their bigs.  It probably was the best match up for him all year which is insance because Purdue's bigs are so good.  But normally Durr's issue is getting beat off the dribble by opposing bigs and in the case of Purdue, their bigs want to bang.

The combo of PU big men scored a combined 8 points, I think, after TJD went out with his second foul. They were like 90% of their points before Durr came in. Big speed bump.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On 1/21/2022 at 7:19 AM, coonhounds said:

No offense taken. To each his own lol... I think it's hilarious... I'm a sick F..lol