Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Undue Purversity, Thursday, 7:00 pm

23 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I've never been one to dwell on who should start or not. IMO, the question should be who plays in crunch time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think that’s exactly how CMW feels too!

34 minutes ago, Hoosiers98 said:

What's up Btown Banners, long time lurker never posted: what a game last night I hope our return to glory is finally underway!  Check out my recap: 

Pretty freaking awesome Hoosiers98!  You need to post some of that kind of stuff.  Very nice and professional looking!  

Also, keep posting your comments on here too!  

Welcome to Btown Banners!!!!

Largely agree, always more interested in how and whom we play down the stretch —
but, when the starters are putting us in a hole, defending poorly, like 1st half against PU, and the guys who come in are killing it, and then staff just blindly go back to the starters in the 2d, as they did, that really bothers me. Blind adherence to the playbook needs to be avoided
I can see that side of the argument

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

All in one house with the old man yelling at the boy to hold the tin foil on the antenna up to minimize the static.

You’d think with a school full of engineering nerds they’d have a fan base who could figure out a TV. 

Except I’d wager the fan ratio is 1 actual Purdue grad for every 9 fans who have never even set foot on campus. 

Took a stroll through one of the PU boards and I kept seeing comments about their NBA players on the team. Obviously they are talking about Ivey, but who else?  Do they consider Edey? I didn’t think the league used big low post players that never shoot from outside?

29 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Took a stroll through one of the PU boards and I kept seeing comments about their NBA players on the team. Obviously they are talking about Ivey, but who else?  Do they consider Edey? I didn’t think the league used big low post players that never shoot from outside?

Edey and Williams are both listed on nbadraft.net's 2022 Top 100 prospects board. Edey was also recently added to the Wooden Award Watch List (after being ranked #440 in his class...what are the odds?). 

I personally wouldn't mind Edey leaving, but my guess is he'll be around through at least next year. 

Just realized that not only was last night our first win of my daughters life. But our first win against Purdue during my marriage. Our last win was the day before I got married 

Fitting I spent all afternoon talking to the wife and daughter about the game 

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Just realized that not only was last night our first win of my daughters life. But our first win against Purdue during my marriage. Our last win was the day before I got married 

Fitting I spent all afternoon talking to the wife and daughter about the game 

First during my marriage @$$ well or even while we've been together. First win of the kids life as well. Daughter was asleep but my son was awake. I think he was watching Night at the Museum though lol.