Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Undue Purversity, Thursday, 7:00 pm

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Durr was serviceable tonight against 2 of the best bigs, especially on defense. Unexpected and it may alleviate a little bit of my big man concerns if he can build on this. And Race stays.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Seemed to be Trayce was the "fall guy" tonight for the Big 1.o refs. Typically that would be your other best player or a player from the bench. Kofi got in foul trouble earlier this week. I'll guess that purdoodoo will get other bigs in foul trouble for a few more weeks and then the Big 1.o officials return to no blood no foul.

Just now, TheWatShot said:

I might change my opinion of this when I calm down, but the court-storming discussion needs to go die in a fire. We hadn't done it in over 10 years, and we're probably the only fanbase that ever talks about it. It's a freaking last second win over a hated rival we hadn't beaten in forever, who just so happens to have entered the season with expectations unlike anything they've had before. 

Storm away. 

Yep they got their first #1 ranking this year. Little brother is growing up. You get to celebrate

We are now above Purdue in a big ten standing btw

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I might change my opinion of this when I calm down, but the court-storming discussion needs to go die in a fire. We hadn't done it in over 10 years, and we're probably the only fanbase that ever talks about it. It's a freaking last second win over a hated rival we hadn't beaten in forever, who just so happens to have entered the season with expectations unlike anything they've had before. 

Storm away. 

train-derailing.gif

3 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

I better run over to the PU board and see how they are doing. 

I just talk to my best friend of 30 years back in Indy, who went to PU....

Our pre-game predictions...

Him - game decided on last shot

Me - PU by 10....

He thanked me for the 2,161 days of dominance. And for letting the PU cheerleaders graze on the football field before the game.

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Storm away. 

I agree.

You know those debates in which 2 people with opposing views continually argue their point to try to get the opposing party to agree with them but we all know neither one will ever concede the position?