Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Undue Purversity, Thursday, 7:00 pm

1 minute ago, Five Prime said:

Yes, just 100% effort

X started with the energy and effort. When he went out Rob brought it and others started following. Hopefully, that only ratchets up in the second. We CANNOT get off to a slow start in the second half. This crowd needs the team to keep building and feed off each other.

2 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Didn't read through this at all...

Bad move: TJD on Edey- can't even give Painter credit, Woodson hand delivered that

Great move: Pesky Galloway on frustrated Ivey

All predictable results :)

Race on Edey, Trayce on Gillis?

Gillis is more of their junkyard dog Race type. Go Kopp on Edey and wait for the elbows?

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

X started with the energy and effort. When he went out Rob brought it and others started following. Hopefully, that only ratchets up in the second. We CANNOT get off to a slow start in the second half. This crowd needs the team to keep building and feed off each other.

XJ had to bring the scoring. He was the only option. TJD and Race dealing with Andre the Giant and no space to operate. Kopp/Stewart can’t create their own shots. XJ was our only hope. I wish I knew how to start a poll to see how many of us agree our starting five is brutal. 

While Rob stole the show easily, XJ wasn't bad in the 1st. 
The good thing, I think Rob's performance might have boosted the rest, so someone else stepping up might be exactly what we get. 

Feels like XJ can get to the hoop at will tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

TJD, Race, Galloway, X and Rob deserve the 2nd half start. Think I'm going to be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I think that's right but honestly may play matchups vs Edey. TJD obviously, the none of Durr/Geronimo for Edey. Race and one of Durr/Geronimo for Edey

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

XJ had to bring the scoring. He was the only option. TJD and Race dealing with Andre the Giant and no space to operate. Kopp/Stewart can’t create their own shots. XJ was our only hope. I wish I knew how to start a poll to see how many of us agree our starting five is brutal. 

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Race on Edey, Trayce on Gillis?

Gillis is more of their junkyard dog Race type. Go Kopp on Edey and wait for the elbows?

I would maybe run Race and TJD separate. Neither guard Edey, let Geronimo/ Durr guard hard and absorb fouls if necessary