Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - 01/13/22 @ 9:00 ET on FS1

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Ancient Aliens > Whatever that garbage was. And Woody is literally doing nothing to help. You don't get 82 games to figure it out. You don't get into the turkey off just winning at home. Team is a joke from top to bottom. 

Love AA haha

Woody hopefully has some magic to close the game

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

And Iowa has about as much pressure as a leaking car tire so that’s scary

Yea. Iowa is horrible at defense. When crean left mcaffery became the worst defensive coach in the league, imo. Sad we melted under it. Baylor would hold us possession-less

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not even a close finish. Phin missing a handful of 3s, a crap ton of 1 of 2s at the stripe and a gazillion TOs.. A mentally fragile team.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

3 losses on the road with being outscored by 16, 17(so far) and 22 points in a half. Our other road loss was penn state where we lost both halves iirc

Ancient Aliens > Whatever that garbage was. And Woody is literally doing nothing to help. You don't get 82 games to figure it out. You don't get into the turkey off just winning at home. Team is a joke from top to bottom. 

Dammit. I’ve missed getting into the turkey the last couple years. Get us in the turkey Woody!!! I had to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Agree with this. It was expected by me, but just knowing if we are ever going to get over the hump we gotta start winning these games.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Gotta be patient wait 3 or 4 years.  Woody needs to get his own players. 3 years to learn the system. Ya da yada yada

I knew I shouldn’t have watched this. Now I won’t be able to sleep. I won’t watch another road game this season. 

Right there with you. Add “09:12pm tipoffs” to that list also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk