Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - 01/13/22 @ 9:00 ET on FS1

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Glad I turned that garbage off to get ready for bed. This team won't win a road game. I don't want to hear "it's hard to win on the road" bull crap. Keegan Murray sat for 75% of the game and they are whooping us. Absolute embarrassment. 

I let the dogs out one last time if nothing changes I’m going to bed to

Just now, HoosierTrav said:

We are blowing this team out without the insane amount of turnovers. How can we be so damn bad at this. And call a ******* timeout Woody! Ffs. He just sits there with his mouth open catching flies while the crowd goes nuts. 

It’s bulking szn and flies are protein-packed treats!

That was not GT. Regardless another road loss that I felt we could've/should've won. Need to steal a couple I wasn't expecting now as I thought we'd get this and PSU. Ughhh

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

That was not GT. Regardless another road loss that I felt we could've/should've won. Need to steal a couple I wasn't expecting now as I thought we'd get this and PSU. Ughhh

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thought we'd get Penn State but not this one.