Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - 01/13/22 @ 9:00 ET on FS1

Just now, Stuhoo said:

I think he meant “here we go again” about u only posting when things go wrong

Yeah and he was proving my point that we don’t talk about that. Still conveniently ignoring I have been posting since the first half.  Fits your narrative I guess. We ignore things that don’t back up our point of view around these parts 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yeah and he was proving my point that we don’t talk about that. Still conveniently ignoring I have been posting since the first half.  Fits your narrative I guess. We ignore things that don’t back up our point of view around these parts 

Again, didn't post it because of that.

Jesus Christ, we're down 3.  Some of y'all need 'some more effort' in keeping level heads.

It’s bad basketball. We’ve played bad basketball even in some wins. Some of us have been saying it for a hot minute. We won’t get better until we play better basketball. Is this difficult to understand?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Everyone screaming don't overreact but this is a team that can't handle Iowa without Keegan Murray. The panic is validated.

Great take by Parker. Defense needs to lock down and stop handing the ball over every other trip.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

6 foot nothing guard that can’t hit 3s, loves to pound the rock and dribble into traps, And he’s one of our best options at guard.

I want him to be good. Come on Rob. Flip the switch.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

If there’s a switch to be flipped it’s one of those broken motion detector ones on cheap hotels.