Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - 01/13/22 @ 9:00 ET on FS1

21 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Isn't there some incentives in his contract for Big 1.o championships, tourney success, etc.?

I guess it boils down to Woody not liking success or money?

20 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I just want to rack up wins. I don't give a damn if Woody has to coach in his birthday suit to get the W. Just win baby win!

(I hope it doesn't come to that!)

That’s an image none of us want or need to see.  

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Just keep it close and give yourself a chance. All you can really ask. The defensive strategy will be interesting. Do you try to shut down Keegan or do you try and make him score 50 and **** down everyone else?

My gut tells me he is going to try to shut down Keegan but if we can’t stop him his backup plan is to start shutting down others.  I don’t think we have anyone who can flat out shut down Keegan but I could be wrong and someone may surprise me!

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

The identity has been identified!

For real it has.

The mods know the actual identity, and there does not appear to be any connection between this guy and anything. I mean, he's from Indiana, attended IU some time ago, and has a completely non-basketball job. His Facebook profile/feed makes no references to connections within the IU program either.

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

For real it has.

The mods know the actual identity, and there does not appear to be any connection between this guy and anything. I mean, he's from Indiana, attended IU some time ago, and has a completely non-basketball job. His Facebook profile/feed makes no references to connections within the IU program either.

I feel especially important now b/c I, too, can claim no connection between me and anything. I'm from Indiana, attended IU some time ago, and have a completely non-basketball job. I abandoned Facebook a while ago so my profile/feed makes no references to connections within the IU program. Some have even referred to me as a gambling expert that nobody knows. 

I think this game is going to come down to 50/50 balls, who hustles the most, and can Trayce get his.

I sure wish Galloway would start and help us get off to a fast start. Know that won't happen, but I can still wish...

If we start out slow, it will be a long game trying to catch up. I also look for us to get into foul trouble with the home town calls. But our depth should help offset that a little I would think

Got some small batch bourbon to unwrap tonight.  Nothing super special there except for Indiana getting rid of the road hurdle.

Prediction:   X plays a decent game.  Doesn't go crazy on 3 attempts.  Nor does he get pulled for 2 fouls early.  Phin keeps gaining confidence.  The home team guards switch from their colors to Black and Blue...and play like their shoes are 3 sizes too large.  PS does ok.  Race gets a double double.  Trayce gets happy and gets happier.  Galloway and Geronimo do their thing and how.  The home team best player goes off the court and last is seen walking off into the night mumbling something like:  Rebound?! (or) Reboot?! (or) Refund?!  And Coach Woody wears a suit!  (Red and white striped Speedos?)

1 hour ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Got some small batch bourbon to unwrap tonight.  Nothing super special there except for Indiana getting rid of the road hurdle.

Prediction:   X plays a decent game.  Doesn't go crazy on 3 attempts.  Nor does he get pulled for 2 fouls early.  Phin keeps gaining confidence.  The home team guards switch from their colors to Black and Blue...and play like their shoes are 3 sizes too large.  PS does ok.  Race gets a double double.  Trayce gets happy and gets happier.  Galloway and Geronimo do their thing and how.  The home team best player goes off the court and last is seen walking off into the night mumbling something like:  Rebound?! (or) Reboot?! (or) Refund?!  And Coach Woody wears a suit!  (Red and white striped Speedos?)

So I like what you have here, but I think you already unwrapped it, didn't you. Don't lie.