Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Five Prime

2022-2023 IUBB Roster Projection

2 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Dennis is about to release a top 5 according to twitter…seems like this is going to take longer than originally thought. 

Looks to me like Mr Dennis has not had his head in the sand regarding NIL negotiations going on around him. As we've been reveling in the Nijel Pack situation it has dawned on me more than once that we are certainly not immune to have the same techniques employed in dealings with us and our competitors for players.

Here’s a thought, what if the staff can convince Leal to take a redshirt year as a walk on? Maybe throw some NIL money to cover some of the costs? His parents work for the school, so you’d think there would be some sort of tuition discount there. He’d get six years of school, 5 on scholarship with the Covid year. Not a bad deal, right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners