Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Five Prime

2022-2023 IUBB Roster Projection

I think next year's Keegan Murray is Kris Murray.

And yet Fran played seemed insistent on playing his sons as much as the two of them.

His son and Kris both are solid, strong players. The taller McCaffrey boy is impressive.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let's figure out our roster today and the rest of the week. So basically we're down to TJD, Race, JG, and anyone else?

TJD, Race, Logan, JG, Tamar, and X still haven't officially weighed in.

Even when TJD weighs in, it may be the frustrating but logical "getting a draft assessment before I decide" option.

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let's figure out our roster today and the rest of the week. So basically we're down to TJD, Race, JG, and anyone else?

You said "let's"....

Does that mean it's up to BTB to figure out who will be on the roster next year? That should be fun! I will go first....

1. X

2. JHS

3. Bates

4. Geronimo

5. TJD

Bench

6. Galloway

7. Reneau

8. Kopp

9. Banks

10. Leal

11. Gunn

12. Duncomb

13. Open

That was easy. 2023 Big ten champs!

Just now, IUc2016 said:

You said "let's"....

Does that mean it's up to BTB to figure out who will be on the roster next year? That should be fun! I will go first....

1. X

2. JHS

3. Bates

4. Geronimo

5. TJD

Bench

6. Galloway

7. Reneau

8. Kopp

9. Banks

10. Leal

11. Gunn

12. Duncomb

13. Open

Yes, we are taking over this roster. Let's decide, not sure what roles I will let some of you have but everyone is invited on the staff. 

I like your roster, but I will have to check other teams rosters before I declare us BT champs

39 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

You said "let's"....

1. X

2. JHS

3. Bates

4. Geronimo

5. TJD

Bench

6. Galloway

7. Reneau

8. Kopp

9. Banks

10. Leal

11. Gunn

12. Duncomb

13. Open

Like what you've done. One minor change is that the open scholarship spot is used on Rich Rolf. 6'7 sharpshooter who's teammates with Gabe Cupps, who could be a nice developmental piece.

46 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yes, we are taking over this roster. Let's decide, not sure what roles I will let some of you have but everyone is invited on the staff. 

I like your roster, but I will have to check other teams rosters before I declare us BT champs

Who cares about the B1G...does this roster win the offseason?

57 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’d like to be the guy that slaps opposing coaches when they step out of line.

5 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Why is Duncomb coming back?

I like that he is but it’s a two way street, he has to want to come back and the coaches have to want him back. How on earth are both of those things aligned? He played never and walk ons played over him.

When did a walk-on play his position over him? 

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

When did a walk-on play his position over him? 

I think what’s being referred to here is technically true: Childress played in the Northwestern game and Logan didn’t. But Childress came in and played on the wing alongside the starting bigs, so I don’t know that I agree he played over Duncomb; I can’t imagine playing TJD, Race, and Duncomb together

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Because he is a freshman that was young for his grade and was behind 4 other front court options.   He was hurt some of the year and missed some because of his own doing.   Sounds like he and his people feel confident in the plan moving forward and sounds like the staff wanted him back.    Now if the staff goes out and gets a bunch of bigs in the portal then I would guess his plans change 

I agree, and plenty of top 100 fresh who don’t get much run turn into good players. But if he was going to stick around after a year like this it makes it even stranger that he didn’t redshirt like the staff suggested.