Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 16 - Iowa 1/13/22)

Iowa has scored at least 80 in every home game this year so far. And I won't be shocked if this one goes into OT, so I'm sort of interpolating that possibility into the equation knowing the odds are against OT happening.

Hoosiers 77

Squawkeyes 72

Can IU win this game?  Yes!  Will I be pulling for the Hoosiers?  You betcha!  Am I going to pick them?  Nope!

Despite our much improved defense, we are going up against the #3 offense in the country.  We have yet to prove we can win on the road and we will certainly be facing a hostile crowd.  We are going to slow Iowa down but the question is whether our offense is good enough to catch up.

See this game looking a lot like the Penn State game where we end up saying, "Don't these guys ever miss?"

Hope I'm wrong.

IU 74

U of I 77