Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Minnesota - 1/09/22 @ Noon on BTN

2 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Hopefully the ones not on the Phinesee bandwagon, at least maybe willing to at start considering his contributions to this team!  He played a nice game today!

GO HOOSIERS and GO Phinesee!!!

Without a doubt.  I watched the first half closely but only kind of the second.  This coaching staff has done a wonderful job with him.

The last 3 years he would pick up his dribble with no idea where the ball would go next.  He would drive to the hole against 3 defenders and throw some garbe shot.  He hasn't done these things in a few games now and I couldn't be happier.

Galloway should be starting over Kopp at this point. Energy, hustle, bounce, and TG can stay in front of his man. 

What a difference when Galloway is on the court

I think we need his spark off the bench. He made a few boneheaded plays when he came in but straightened it out quickly. With Phin and Galloway getting going in the last few games we really need to get Kopp and Bates in the flow. Also, we’re going to need to scheme something up so P Stew isn’t exposed on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I think we need his spark off the bench. He made a few boneheaded plays when he came in but straightened it out quickly. With Phin and Galloway getting going in the last few games we really need to get Kopp and Bates in the flow. Also, we’re going to need to scheme something up so P Stew isn’t exposed on defense.

Galloway coming in off the bench if this keeps up.

Glad to get these 2 home games.
Hoping to go 1-1 on the road over the next 2 before our showdown with purdoo. 

Remember when “we could be going undefeated” heading into the game with purdoodoo? That was fun.

I’d like to be competitive in the next two without reverting back to old ways. We’ll have chances against Iowa to get out and run but Murray could go for 50 against us.

I hope we put it on Nebrasketball and it’s not close. I know, I know winning on the road in the Big 1.o is difficult. Nebrasketball is not good.

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I like Galloway off the bench too, but I'd like to see him in the game earlier when the starters struggle to get started (pun intended).