Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs #13/12 Ohio State - 01/06/22 @ 7:00 on FS1

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

He’s a frosh/soph? So he’s played in a few lower Big 1.o gyms and maybe one or two others?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not sure.  Just good to see a kid say that about the atmosphere when students are out of the building

I am really impressed with how well Galloway came back, he was in game shape and had no real miscues.

I do think having him back makes a real difference.

But i also think regardless we’re seeing an IU team that has the home court moxie. We’re undefeated at home, and 11-3, and reenergized. @Optimistic 

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

He’s a frosh/soph? So he’s played in a few lower Big 1.o gyms and maybe one or two others?

He's played at Wisky, Michigan State, Illinois, and Iowa among others.  I'm not sure there would be any other Big Ten gym he would consider to be better to play at.

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Agreed, hopefully when the students return the ENTIRE place is packed and rocking.

During the Wisky game tonight they showed a graph about attendance this year in the B1G.   Wisky led with around 16,000, Nebraska was 2nd and IU was 3rd and the number was around 14,500 

37 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

Seriously, did Brunk even score 6 points total in the B1G when he was in an IU uniform? 

Yes, I know he did but you get what I'm saying....

Yes, in fact he averaged more than that