Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs #13/12 Ohio State - 01/06/22 @ 7:00 on FS1

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I didn't see this happen but this was a tweet:  Coach Woodson crashes the post game conference and says to Galloway, "you come back and you just get all of this TV time?"

Love it.

He’s a likeable dude. Has an nba background. Let’s hope that translates to recruiting success. I’m optimistic it will. 

29 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

Just stopping in to say I love Trey Galloway, this is a different team with him out there. More energy, the defense is better, and better offensive flow. Love this win. 

I spent the last part of the second half explaining to my SR IU son that some Indiana kids are just born to be a Hoosier and how Galloway fits that bill.  A "1 star" kid that grows up knowing how to play the game, plays with energy, and does what he's supposed to.  Call me old fashioned but IU history is full of those guys.   

18 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

I wasn’t screaming at the tv and thus my girlfriend didn’t show me the “Did I make the right choice” look after the game. It was a fun game beginning to end. 

100%.  My wife said the exact same thing to me, too funny!

56 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

SIAP but the Xavier, TJD, Race, Galloway, Phinisee lineup was the best we had on the floor at any point tonight. Would be okay with that starting lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Until we play against a zone and need to hit a 3…

Edited by 94Bulldog