Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs #13/12 Ohio State - 01/06/22 @ 7:00 on FS1

7 hours ago, 94Bulldog said:

re: the line, I’m a fairly active gambler online, with it now at -3.5 I’m thinking tOSU might have some Covid issues.  Just pure speculation on my part.  It also could just be more and more bets are coming in on the Hoosiers to cover.  Again, I’m unfortunately skeptical….

Well, I’ll gladly eat crow.  Great win Hoosiers!

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Hate to have coulda shoulda wouldas -- but I can't help but wonder what we'd have done against 'Cuse, Wisky and PSU with a healthy Galloway. He didn't pile up a bunch of stats, but he was game-changer tonight. 

He will never put up a bunch of stats and a lot of people will never get it.  Those that know basketball gets it.

Great win. Woody's best so far. Something to build on, and hope the team remembers the feeling.

Top 15 win in convincing fashion.

TJD was freaking monster......

TG was berry nice too. 

Race, and 60% guy, 5-5 on the stripe, and key at times. 

Great job Woody. Nice to finally get one of these big games. 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

We will see lots of Bates still.

Yeah, Bates is just in a funk right now.  But we really have Stewart, Kopp, Leal, and Bates as shooters and Leal's defense isn't great.

I would expect Galloway's minutes will effect Kopp/Stewart more.  But you can go by feel....if Bates plays well in the first half, we would have seen more of him in the second.  He just didn't.