Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Uspshoosier

(2025)-PF Bryson Tiller

Posted (edited)
On 1/23/2024 at 5:14 PM, Demo said:

Biggest issue, strictly IMO, is that he's not the most assertive kid. He just doesn't yet have the mentality to go out and kill people. Kind of always felt that that was why they may have classed him back. God knows it wasn't physical tools. I think that hurts him in the OTE environment which more closely replicates AAU than it does the college game, so guards and scoring wings tend to completely take games over and kids like Tiller sort of end up just setting screens and watching.

Andre Patterson.....

Caleb Wilson is more aggressive, but needs to fill out still. 

Edited by BA47591

Rivals doing a countdown of it's 5-star rated players.

At No. 15 is SF Bryson Tiller ( @brysontiller_11) “Tiller, who currently plays in the Overtime Elite League, is as skilled a front-court player as there is in this class and comes equipped with soft touch around the basket as well as a 6-foot-9, 245-pound frame. He’s reliable when it comes to scoring through contact in the post but also has game that extends to the perimeter, where he is showing an improved jumper and ability to put the ball on the floor if need be. Tiller is considering schools such as Kansas, Providence, Indiana, Florida State, Maryland and others. ”

Did anyone have a chance to see the write up on the OTE combine. I was surprised to see that none of our coaches were there. Tiller was in limited action while he nurses an ankle but one thing did jump out at me. His measurements in shoes. Almost 6'11", 238. He looks physically like a college sophomore I think was one quote. I know consistent motor questions were there in the past. It made me think of Andre Patterson. I wonder where we're at with him.  Self and Pearl were there.