Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Penn State - 01/02/22 @ 4:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

Ha, classic Phin. Absolutely walked then a side spin rimout

He’s one of the worst shooting guards we’ve ever had. I can’t believe he made that shot to win the game a few years back in Indy. Don’t think he’s made a 3 since. 

Are we far enough into the season to see that our defense is not good? Or nah?

Those videos put out pregame seem to be the opposite of what we do. Communication has been bad. Energy has been meh, smart effort has been nonexistent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Really thought by January, we'd have a better looking team than this. Looking like another year of no NCAA's regardless of today's outcome. 

I'm so sick and tired of crap basketball. 

When Woodson walked into a post-game presser in November and said they’d hardly worked on the offense at all, I adjusted my expectations for the season. I already knew we wouldn’t be a good shooting team. If you can’t shoot and you haven’t implemented an offense that will get you looks at the rim, it’s awfully hard to win games.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Are we far enough into the season to see that our defense is not good? Or nah?

Those videos put out pregame seem to be the opposite of what we do. Communication has been bad. Energy has been meh, smart effort has been nonexistent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Since there's no noise in that building, I heard in transition once that 3 guys yelled 'Stop the ball!'. Then all 3 guys went to cover the perimeter. Do as I say, not as I do...idk