Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Penn State - 01/02/22 @ 4:00 on BTN

17 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

So………. Lander is definitely transferring right?

I wouldn’t think so but some on here are convinced JHS will come in and play the point. If that’s the case and both Phinisee/X come back, it wouldn’t surprise me. Personally I’d really like to see what Lander would do with some of Phinisee’s minutes this season.

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Ball goes into TJD, they send a second defender and the rest of our players stand around the arc. Great offense..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Spacing could be better. A cutter from time to time wouldn’t hurt. But the truth is, as great as TJD is, he’s a mediocre passer (at best). 

Spacing could be better. A cutter from time to time wouldn’t hurt. But the truth is, as great as TJD is, he’s a mediocre passer (at best). 

An off ball screen for a cutter with a shooter going strong side would get us plenty of open looks. Wouldn’t take much for TJD to pass same side.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

TJD struggling to finish against Harrar doesn't inspire hope for the better conference bigs. Gulp

Yup. He has struggled against guys like Cockburn and I expect him to have trouble with PU’s bigs. This team is gonna have to find a way to win without him because I fully expect him to struggle in a few conference games.

Just now, Bigred3588 said:

Yup. He has struggled against guys like Cockburn and I expect him to have trouble with PU’s bigs. This team is gonna have to find a way to win without him because I fully expect him to struggle in a few conference games.

There in lies a problem as they look a bit lost when they can't throw it to TJD, and when they do manage to get it to him down low they all stand and watch