Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Penn State - 01/02/22 @ 4:00 on BTN

TJD catches the ball with a defender on his back, an IU player with his defender in front of him and another IU player and defender on the other side. Excellent spacing!!

And our defense is leaving shooters WIDE open again! This has been an issue all season but we benefited greatly from teams shooting poorly against us.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And the crowd is dead. It’s never that enjoyable a place to watch them play

And BTN likes this one so much they bring Len Elmore out of mothballs for it.

4 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Big10 teams are going to put a target, or dare I say an "X", on his back and target him and get him to react. With the staff we have I'm surprised they haven't gotten it under control. Don't want to sound overdramatic but he's so important for this team we can't have him missing time due to something stupid

A good trash talker would have no problem getting X tossed.

Well hit some threes, and by that I mean any threes, and I think IU is control of the game. Tamar is forcing things and JG may have been the best player in that half. I've been drinking and playing with my 1 year old so I may have just watched a completely different half than all of you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk