Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs UNC Asheville - CANCELED

I think we'd all like a reason to start celebrating the New Year a few days early.  Asheville coming in to SSAH with an 8-5 record but they are just 1-4 in road games.  They've gone over the century mark in 3 of their wins but the level of competition is suspect -- Brevard College, St. Andrews U and Milligan.  We are currently a 21 point favorite on KenPom and 19 by Sagarin.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2021/12/28/what-to-expect-unc-asheville/?fbclid=IwAR2UiyP3RSnUjtM-yseH209szFXfPklfxL4LiydR__4Nfkt8kAS5vzZI8E0

Live Stats

Radio

It was too good to be true. Decided to splurge for great seats for this one but thankfully StubHub appears to have a great policy in place for Covid cancellations. Still gonna take in a few days in b-town though.

Hopefully you can get your refund quicker than I did. Took me 8 months to get my money back.

They also offer 120% stubhub credit if you want that to purchase more tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, cleeter said:

Hopefully you can get your refund quicker than I did. Took me 8 months to get my money back.

They also offer 120% stubhub credit if you want that to purchase more tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, that sucks. I'm definitely considering the 120% credit b/c it will be good through the game at Kansas next season, though I expect the credit won't even cover half the price of those tickets. 

38 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Big Time bad... 11 days off and then into Big Ten Play..... on the Road no less....

Wonder if any team wants to add a game?

Penn State is in the same ing layoff boat.

Lots of opportunity to schedule a replacement game. Will be mildly surprised if we don’t have one.

41 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Big Time bad... 11 days off and then into Big Ten Play..... on the Road no less....

Wonder if any team wants to add a game?

Bellarmine was looking for a game this week.  Maybe we could play them.