Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: vs. Notre Dame 12/18 - 2:30 pm on FOX

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

Does that “feel” like a W?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Or a struggle from start to finish?

Ummmm.....yes.  That's what happens when the number on your side is larger than the number on the other side.

If you can't enjoy wins, I don't know why you would watch.

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

We'll exit the crossroads classic as the team with the best record in its histroy.

I normally don't have any problems with Matt Painter, but I couldn't help but feel his comments before the games today were a bit of a veiled shot at IU. 

"It would be great for us if we could keep doing this. I think it would be great for everybody. I don't quite understand why it's going away. It doesn't add up. I know Butler wants to keep doing it." 

Seems like a narrative is in progress to make it look like IU was too good for the event and ruined it for everyone else. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I normally don't have any problems with Matt Painter, but I couldn't help but feel his comments before the games today were a bit of a veiled shot at IU. 

"It would be great for us if we could keep doing this. I think it would be great for everybody. I don't quite understand why it's going away. It doesn't add up. I know Butler wants to keep doing it." 

Seems like a narrative is in progress to make it look like IU was too good for the event and ruined it for everyone else. 

They can have fun this time next year when we're playing Kansas and they're playing Chicago St.