Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: vs. Notre Dame 12/18 - 2:30 pm on FOX

I feel like this is a consequence of the freedom Woodson wants guys to have offensively but there has to be a little bit of a leash on 4 first half threes from X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

TJD didn’t come ready today. Hopefully someone lights him up at halftime.

The team takes on the personality of the coach and best players! It's baffling that Race's hustle really stands out. I think he's playing hard but maybe not his (Race) hardest but it looks like he's playing 100x harder than everyone else.

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

This shows exactly how bad ND is. We put in a little effort and play "not completely ignorant" basketball to get right back in it. Will we learn from it? Probably not because it won't take great effort to beat east-west Michigan Technical Institute for International Left Handed Only Players.

I wouldn't count on it.  Should've learned from Syracuse, didn't.  Should've learned from Wisconsin, didn't.

Up 3 at halftime after we gave a little effort for the last 6ish minutes of the half. Imagine if we gave effort for an entire game. Imagine if we gave SMART effort for an entire game.

What will wake them up that they have to play a full game? Is it because Archie coached here at one point? We still have Archie players?

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Thought there was an awfully lot of contact by Notre Dame that was getting let go......at least enough that the 'trip' on an IU player wouldn't have gotten called.

Especially on entry passes to the post