Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: vs. Notre Dame 12/18 - 2:30 pm on FOX

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

Our basketball IQ is not the greatest right now. A bit embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

It hasn't been for awhile.

Three straight possessions..

PnR Stewart throws a terrible play - right play was to throw it to the rim for TJD

Kopp was doing something (?) throwing it towards the backboard - right play was to pull it out

Kopp and Phin were passing back and forth running in circles with Phin hoisting it up - right play was anything but that

Let's add in that we are just going through the motions and you get really bad basketball and getting controlled by a not so good team. It doesn't matter how much time we give our newcomers to adjust to others. It's bad basketball and it doesn't WIN.

I'm sure we can find some way to blame time and some injuries or something on this bad performance. Maybe finals week because ND didn't have finals?

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

Ugh. I hope lander has regressed, because there’s no reason he shouldn’t be playing today. 

I can only imagine how bad he's proved to be in practice with the two playing ahead of him. JHS needs to get on campus tomorrow