Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Signing Day! December 2021

Here is the link to the signings -- no sad suprises so far. Payne at RB is a big one to have on the dotted line.

Tevis as a transfer is a pretty hot ticket too.

Shivers, Mullen, McCullough, Foley, Sneed, Jennings, PLucas, many others.

Is this the best on-paper class in the history of IUFB?

https://twitter.com/IndianaFootball?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1471090654524567556|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoosiersportsnation.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FIndianaFootball%2Fstatus%2F1471090654524567556%3Ft%3DFysIggjBfzxDOkaLj8t-zw26s%3D19

10 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Guys, The Athletic is putting out articles on recruits that our freefalling program is signing today. I sure hope we can find our way out of this hell we find ourselves in.

Which 2022 prospect do you think is flying under the radar?

The most impressive is also my most underrated: Louisiana RB Jaylin Lucas (committed to Tulane). I haven’t studied every recruit but that’s my opinion. He has GREAT change of direction, hands, burst, center of gravity and long speed (10.6 in the 100-meter).

Trivia question for the class: Can anyone tell me the last time Deland McCullough had a RB prospect at Indiana that ran the 100m in the 10.6 range coming out of high school?

Hint: His name rhymes with Flevin Boleman.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

He's not signing today. He wants to speak to Coach Bell before signing. He still plans on signing, just not today

When else can he sign? Is this a multi-day event or mean he has to wait until spring?

I assume he wants to know the OC schemes and who the heck will be throwing him the ball.

Just now, DChoosier said:

When else can he sign? Is this a multi-day event or mean he has to wait until spring?

I assume he wants to know the OC schemes and who the heck will be throwing him the ball.

There is a spring signing in February. It used to be the main signing day until they added December a few years back

I see that we are getting crystal balls for James and he is having a signing party at 6:00 (might be central time). Hope it happens as getting a DL like him is just what the doctor ordered. When I saw his offer list I’m not ashamed to admit it moved.

9 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

There is a spring signing in February. It used to be the main signing day until they added December a few years back

The coaches have to love it that they don’t have to “sweat” keeping most of their recruits committed from Dec until February.

Not IU related, but the #1 rated player in the country on Rivals just flipped from FSU to Jackson State. Deion not exactly angling for the alma mater job.

Edit: the first bit of info on the kid on 247 sounds like you're just reading a Deion scouting report - "A generational type of talent. Legitimately CB1 and WR1 for the class of 2022. Makes everything he does look extremely easy. Smooth. Explosive. Competitive. At times it seems like he’s almost a human cheat code as he’s always making the highlight reel play at the right time."