Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

eddy4iu

Selling 4 Club level in IU section for Crossroads Classic SOLD

45 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

Just out of curiosity, is there any interest?

Nope - these are tickets that a friend of mine bought and now can't use. I figured they would be a hot commodity and that I could help him get a few bucks over face value given their prime location.  Now not getting much response at all at face value.  I think the decision to jack prices up to $150 for lower/club level seats from $90 in previous years is pricing a good number of IU fans out of the picture. 

Nope - these are tickets that a friend of mine bought and now can't use. I figured they would be a hot commodity and that I could help him get a few bucks over face value given their prime location.  Now not getting much response at all at face value.  I think the decision to jack prices up to $150 for lower/club level seats from $90 in previous years is pricing a good number of IU fans out of the picture. 

I’m so down on IU right now that I would hate to spend the money. Even if it is just $600. I know this sounds horrible but, if We win the Wisconsin game, then yeah. I’m buying tickets for this game.
We talked about it while in Colorado 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, yogisballin said:

I’m so down on IU right now that I would hate to spend the money. Even if it is just $600. I know this sounds horrible but, if We win the Wisconsin game, then yeah. I’m buying tickets for this game.
We talked about it while in Colorado 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am clinging to the hope (really the expectation) that Woody will have this team improving as the season progresses rather than tanking late as we have seen in recent history. That Wisconsin collapse is still stuck in my craw and I don’t see that changing for me any time soon but winning out through Minnesota will start to erase the feeling.