Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Indiana at Wisconsin Game Thread

Stupidest 2nd half I’ve ever watched. I’m done guys. Excitement is gone. To be honest it’s not been up, because we’ve not been playing good basketball. Recruiting isn’t fantastic. Coaching isn’t anything special. Epic, laughable collapse. I’ve held on long enough. I’ll check back in sometime. I need a break.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, yogisballin said:

I ******* cannot stand wisconsin

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wisconsin isn't the problem man.

We are.

IU is a loser program.  We are so incredibly far from elite.

Such a waste of time investing yourself into this garbage, half-assed program.

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

And yet you wanted additional years from Archie. Weird that you use him as an example for bad coaching when you were a big advocate for him staying.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I wanted him to stay because I didn’t trust any candidates besides Brad Stevens or Dane Fife. 

We make a bad hire and we set this program further down. We’ll see where Woodson takes us but this was unacceptable from Woodson and company tonight. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Xavier Johnson is two different players.  When he's good he's very very good.  But when he's bad he's awful

I blame him a little. Woodson the most. Johnson was awful and needed benched. 

just awful 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Stupidest 2nd half I’ve ever watched. I’m done guys. Excitement is gone. To be honest it’s not been up, because we’ve not been playing good basketball. Recruiting isn’t fantastic. Coaching isn’t anything special. Epic, laughable collapse. I’ve held on long enough. I’ll check back in sometime. I need a break.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

You'll be back.  See you next game

Won’t beat anyone scoring 17 in a half. 
I’m bummed but not close to the degree of those that are “done”.
First half showed we can and will win a fair number of games. 
TJD shut down and X tried to put on a Superman cape. Really forced way too much.

What I don’t get is that Woodson showed last game he was perfectly willing to bench starters if they weren’t performing, but left X out there when he was clearly out of control.