Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Michael Penix is Very Good At Washington

They love Mike in Seattle ... 

And DeBoer, too ... 

4-8 last year. 10-2 this year.

What a difference two guys can make. 

Just think, not long ago --- both were in Bloomington. 

Sigh ... 

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/after-brilliant-apple-cup-outing-michael-penix-jr-has-secured-his-status-among-husky-legends/

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

How will anyone justify Mike not getting an invite to New York? Unreal season. 

If he doesn't get an invite to NYC then the talking heads will be saying nobody watches the PAC-12.  Which in reality, is pretty true.

Penix holds the top two spots in Washington history for passing yards in a game. They total up to exactly 1,000 yards. You would have to add up our passing yards all the way back to the Maryland game on October, 15 to get 1,000 passing yards. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Penix holds the top two spots in Washington history for passing yards in a game. They total up to exactly 1,000 yards. You would have to add up our passing yards all the way back to the Maryland game on October, 15 to get 1,000 passing yards. 

Mike is just another example of this coaching staff failing miserably.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

If he doesn't get an invite to NYC then the talking heads will be saying nobody watches the PAC-12.  Which in reality, is pretty true.

The injury history may keep him from going that high, but if he has any kind of combine he can be top 3 rounds for sure.

11 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

The injury history may keep him from going that high, but if he has any kind of combine he can be top 3 rounds for sure.

I was talking Heisman.  Not sure about the NFL draft.  I just think he should be a finalist.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I was talking Heisman.  Not sure about the NFL draft.  I just think he should be a finalist.

I'm the dummy for forgetting the NFL Draft is now a travelling circus. Penix should def. be in consideration for the Heisman and the other QB awards.

15 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Penix really has a case for the Heisman IMO. 4,354 yards, 362 yards per game, 30 TD's, 41 pts. per game. That's umm, pretty good. 

And on a 10-win, possible Rose Bowl team. It’s a freakin’ joke that he likely won’t get invited to New York. 

23 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

I’m so glad he’s having this kind of season, but if I’m an NFL GM, I’m not touching him in the draft before the 6th. The injury concern is too high for me. 

7 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

I’m so glad he’s having this kind of season, but if I’m an NFL GM, I’m not touching him in the draft before the 6th. The injury concern is too high for me. 

I think he’d be a risky pick but did make it through this season without injury.