Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Syracuse - 11/30/21 @ 7:00 on ESPN2

Just now, rcs29 said:

Dude why do try to stoke the fire? Aren't you suppose to do the opposite? People are upset and venting to their community and that's OK. Your opinion and outlook is also ok. Live and let live...... or something along those lines

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Venting is one thing,  doing it in every game thread in a loss and (and even some wins) from the same posters seems a bit excessive.   

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Ridiculous. But I guess your the mod with the power so what can I say. Your right and brass and lcs and the rest are Ridiculous! Hopefully we turn this around in second half but if not no big deal we will move on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What’s ridiculous? How am I right? Mine is just an opinion like yours.   You are right about one thing if you lose IU will move on and if they win IU will move on.   1 game out 30+ isn’t going to move the needle 

Venting is one thing,  doing it in every game thread in a loss and (and even some wins) from the same posters seems a bit excessive.   
I get it but coonhounds isn't that guy

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

What’s ridiculous? How am I right? Mine is just an opinion like yours.   You are right about one thing if you lose IU will move on and if they win IU will move on.   1 game out 30+ isn’t going to move the needle 
Ridiculous you were going to ban me for questioning one post when I am not overly negative. I am over it iu going on a run

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Ridiculous. But I guess your the mod with the power so what can I say. Your right and brass and lcs and the rest are Ridiculous! Hopefully we turn this around in second half but if not no big deal we will move on

Just like we have been ridiculous for years.  It’s completely ridiculous until the pumpers agree with us. Then the cycle of insults and veiled threats start over all again. After the new coaching staff starts 

My concern isn’t that the team needs work. My problem is it needs the exact same work it’s needed for 5 years.  What’s the point of the off-season if you aren’t going fix what you suck at.