Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Syracuse - 11/30/21 @ 7:00 on ESPN2

Indiana is being dominated by a mediocre Syracuse team. And Mike Woodson has done a very poor coaching job. This team seems totally unready against there Syracuse zone. Ironically the only thing IU has done well is hit free throws (10-11). Unlikely that rate will continue.

10 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’m shocked a college basketball team looks bad playing their first road game of the year.   Probably the first time in the history of college basketball this has happened.     Cuse looked bad in games before this so that automatically makes them bad for this game with no chance of playing better.    

I get your point but still…..thought we would at least defensively pressure the perimeter. They have hit multiple threes without anyone near them. 

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Whoever on here liked Jimmy Dykes, please apologize to the board. He's unlistenable.

Isn't he the UK clown that once made that silly comment about how our opponent would have won if they had Eric Gordon?

Why not 
Because it isn't iu basketball. You seem to want us to accept crap basketball because other teams do it or iu has sucked for the last 30 years but non of that changes the fact that was trash and they need to step it up big time second half.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

I’m giving Woodson a chance to really rip into these guys at half. I’ll know the first few minutes of the second half of this is worth watching further. 

Yeah.  Its the 7th game of a new administration.  Mostly same players, might take awhile to shake the Miller funk off

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

You want instant results (which is fine) and want to  skip a bunch of steps because the team you are emotionally invested in isn’t where it’s been.  IU might have the name but they sure as crap don’t have the results that make them able to go from missing the tournament 4 straight years to being a team that can go on their first road trip with a new coach and have no growing pains.    It’s college basketball it happens they look like crap playing a team that’s better then what people think.  This isn’t going to be the last time IU gets their butt kicked 

I don’t want instant results I want something to improve. It does not take years to build a team. Heck 3 weeks ago the pumpers were pointing out that Woodson had transformed the roster 

Just now, DChoosier said:

I get your point but still…..thought we would at least defensively pressure the perimeter. They have hit multiple threes without anyone near them. 

So did I bit to this point it didn’t happen
Crap  games happened.   It’s how you respond to it 

Why hasn’t Lander played? Neither Stewart of Kopp can stay in front of a dribbler no way we should be guarding man to man. We’re slow and and that’s not gonna get better. We should learn how to use our shooters in and out with Trayce while making them play defense. Trying to find any positive but turnovers will kill any chance this years team to overachieve.

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

Because it isn't iu basketball. You seem to want us to accept crap basketball because other teams do it or iu has sucked for the last 30 years but non of that changes the fact that was trash and they need to step it up big time second half.

Keep posting about it in a game thread when your team plays like crap and I bet it changes 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’ll take things I’ve heard you post before for 1000 please Alex.     What’s it matter if you have heard them for years. 

The difference is mine were accurate assessments of the team. Where as the other were excuses for the terrible play. 

Keep posting about it in a game thread when your team plays like crap and I bet it changes 
Is that a threat to ban me? I haven't been overly negative tonight. In fact your posts have been far more divisive. I just saying we need to play better