Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Syracuse - 11/30/21 @ 7:00 on ESPN2

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’m shocked a college basketball team looks bad playing their first road game of the year.   Probably the first time in the history of college basketball this has happened.     Cuse looked bad in games before this so that automatically makes them bad for this game with no chance of playing better.    

That’s one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is the first P5 team we’ve played is destroying us. We’ve seen this song and dance plenty of times over the past few seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m quite the optimist actually. There’s just nothing to really be optimistic about this team.  Did Archie sneak back into the Lockerroom 

You want instant results (which is fine) and want to  skip a bunch of steps because the team you are emotionally invested in isn’t where it’s been.  IU might have the name but they sure as crap don’t have the results that make them able to go from missing the tournament 4 straight years to being a team that can go on their first road trip with a new coach and have no growing pains.    It’s college basketball it happens they look like crap playing a team that’s better then what people think.  This isn’t going to be the last time IU gets their butt kicked 

I hate to think this out loud but how do you leave the best 4/5 in the country on the bench for that long and then bring him back for three ineffective minutes to end the half. What in the world are some of these lineups…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk