Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Syracuse - 11/30/21 @ 7:00 on ESPN2

1 minute ago, schoosier said:

We’re not helping ourselves but lots of home cooking tonight. The announcers suck too

On the IU broadcast they mentioned that 2 of the refs were from syracuse and it does seem every close call is going in their favor.  BUT we need to settle down and play our game.

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably are still a downer  but what’s it matter if you are or not.  

I’m quite the optimist actually. There’s just nothing to really be optimistic about this team.  Did Archie sneak back into the Lockerroom 

Boeheim has owned IU ever since losing nat'l championship.  Nothing's changed.  Disgraceful from the start. Tentative, inept and clueless.  Looks like the football team suited up.

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

On the IU broadcast they mentioned that 2 of the refs were from syracuse and it does seem every close call is going in their favor.  BUT we need to settle down and play our game.

They should be questioned for wanting to live in Syracuse above all else.

I’m shocked a college basketball team looks bad playing their first road game of the year.   Probably the first time in the history of college basketball this has happened.     Cuse looked bad in games before this so that automatically makes them bad for this game with no chance of playing better.    

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’m shocked a college basketball team looks bad playing their first road game of the year.   Probably the first time in the history of college basketball this has happened.     Cuse looked bad in games before this so that automatically makes them bad for this game with no chance of playing better.    

Same excuses we’ve heard for years 

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

You shouldn't look like a bad D2 school against a terrible team.