Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Marshall - 11/27/21 @ 7:00 on BTN

Don't want to get caught looking ahead to Tuesday's game at Syracuse.  Marshall (4-1) comes in with wins over Milligan and Wright State. Their other 2 wins were against common opponents beating Jackson State 80 - 66 and most recently Louisiana Lafayette 93 - 79.  Their lone loss was 67 - 65 to Campbell. 

Radio

Live Stats

I don't consider this one a cupcake.

Think it will be closer than we like. Maybe not as close as SJ, but close enough to be nervous.

Would love to be wrong and hit on all cylinders and have another blow out to boost confidence. (but more importantly, learn to control TO's and hit FT's.)

This could be a fun, fast-paced game to watch.  I believe Dan D'Antoni coaches a similar style to his brother, and between that and Lander possibly getting more minutes I would expect the ball to be moving up the floor pretty quick in this one.

Marshall goes inside hard and plays really fast. Our 2-point D has been outstanding, as in top of the country outstanding, and tonight it will get tested. They also block and defend the 2 well. Interested to see how our coaching staff orchestrates this one

7 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Marshall goes inside hard and plays really fast. Our 2-point D has been outstanding, as in top of the country outstanding, and tonight it will get tested. They also block and defend the 2 well. Interested to see how our coaching staff orchestrates this one

I’m intrigued what we do offensively sounded like Woodson had decided it was time to spend more time on that side of the ball in practice.  

Help us IUBB your our only hope 
Yes pregame radio show should be starting soon but radio will probably stay with that disastrous football game. Not sure who will be on for fisch if it ever comes on radio. I hate iu football when they are this bad and take away from basketball lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk