Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

He did score 45 points in each of his 2 pocket city games today his dad just text me. As for the Purdue lean, way to early on this one. I would be surprised if Trent even knew who was out in front as a kid who hasn’t played a game as a sophomore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Guys — I’ll say this again:

There is an infrequent poster on this board that has close, credible insight on the situation. That poster doesn’t want to put it on the open board only to get pelted with pms, but is okay with sharing anonymously (but not anonymous to me).

The information I received is that as long as things keep going well with the culture at IU, the Trent Sisley situation is looking extremely positive. I was given more details as to why and what makes it positive, but that is the ultimate takeaway.

This goes along with what the word on the street is with Sisley. Lots of smoke blowing from Santa Claus to Bloomington at the moment 

This goes along with what the word on the street is with Sisley. Lots of smoke blowing from Santa Claus to Bloomington at the moment 

I’m sorry but this would just be wrong at the moment. Do Trent and his family really like Indiana? ABSOLUTELY! However, this recruitment is just getting started and is no where close to being over. I will say Indiana is in as good of shape as anyone at the moment but yea this one has a long ways too go!

24 minutes ago, Dillion said:

I’m sorry but this would just be wrong at the moment. Do Trent and his family really like Indiana? ABSOLUTELY! However, this recruitment is just getting started and is no where close to being over. I will say Indiana is in as good of shape as anyone at the moment but yea this one has a long ways too go!

Time will tell 

16 minutes ago, Dillion said:

While I suppose anything is possible, I have no reason to believe anything is imminent.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

While I suppose anything is possible, I have no reason to believe anything is imminent.

I never said anything was imminent either. Just said things seem to be trending in the right direction. 

2 hours ago, Dillion said:

2025 kid. I’ll check back in a year or two

I agree Indiana is in a great spot. His Dad said Hoosier hysteria was amazing! I’m just trying to lower the whole IU is a lock and every getting high hopes. I know I’ve been let down from some recruits thinking it’s a lock from what people said on this board.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

My two cents and guess is he'll be a Hoosier before the new year. No inside information other than I've been to Holiday World a few times in the last few years. 

So what you're basically saying is;

Before the New Year, Santa Claus (Indiana) is coming to (B)town.

29 minutes ago, cthomas said:

2025, are you kidding me? By then we may not even want him. Some other kid may come out of the blue and be the flavor of the day. I can't get that excited about a kid this far out when, at my age, I might be dead by then. I need results now!

Did you not get excited about an 8th grader named Damon Bailey 

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Did you not get excited about an 8th grader named Damon Bailey 

Not really, but back then I had time to let it play out. I thought that was classic Bob Knight, messing with the heads of his players. Those were fun times.

13 hours ago, cthomas said:

2025, are you kidding me? By then we may not even want him. Some other kid may come out of the blue and be the flavor of the day. I can't get that excited about a kid this far out when, at my age, I might be dead by then. I need results now!

Well we have the #13 ranked team getting started this weekend with a great schedule so you can be excited about that.