Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

On 3/13/2023 at 6:17 PM, Hoosierfanyuh said:

The guy who always has “leaks” on bleacher report just said a commitment soon. I know its a fluid situation but thought I’d share. 

2B99E4C3-0459-4E69-B012-EE3904071BB3.png

Just need a few "silent verbal" posts to go along with these "imminent commitment" posts that are immediately refuted by others saying he's nowhere close to committing and it'll be just like the Trey Kaufman recruitment. Hopefully it'll turn out better in both the school chosen and his impact at the college level than that one, though.

On 5/3/2023 at 10:12 PM, JustWinWoody said:
:92:

IU is clearly first in his list of schools. 

LoL that poor girl. I am sure she is just a student, but she has a long ways to go if she wants to make a career out of this. 

Step 1: remove the gum from your mouth during interviews. 

Edited by ISP

Definitely need Sisley to be a Hoosier.  Take your time I guess, Trent, but...you belong in candy stripes. 

Anyone worried Shrewsbury at Notre Dame can snag him with the recent upward movement they seem to have? To me that's the school that might worry me the most.  I could see him at ND too with their recent apparent increase in recruiting abilities.

Definitely need Sisley to be a Hoosier.  Take your time I guess, Trent, but...you belong in candy stripes. 

Anyone worried Shrewsbury at Notre Dame can snag him with the recent upward movement they seem to have? To me that's the school that might worry me the most.  I could see him at ND too with their recent apparent increase in recruiting abilities.

Not too terribly worried at this point about them specifically. Trent eats, sleeps, and breathes basketball he’s going to want to go someplace that’s going to get him to the next level. I just don’t see that at Norte Dame at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk