Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

2 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Rosemond in front of him.  I'd say he's a 2025 priority going 2 deep.

Oh, but there's some that will wring their hands because we didn't send the entire athletic department and President Whitten as well.

11 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Despite the weather, Woody watching Sisley.

May be an image of 13 people, people sitting and indoor

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Oh, but there's some that will wring their hands because we didn't send the entire athletic department and President Whitten as well.

Covered.

Immediately behind Woody sitting criss-cross-applesauce is President Whitten’s teeny-tiny body double.

Probably. People will stop being so over the top when recruiting takes care of itself. Woody has had a solid start but not spectacular. 2023 was just plain odd. Missed on most of our targets. Now, I always thought TP was more important this year because we need to replace almost the whole team and tons of production, so hopefully the staff felt the same and that’s why the missed everyone. I like a more targeted approach assuming you get your guys. Anyway, Woody is a bit of a recruiting question mark still so the fanbase will attach any excuse to the “misses”. If confidence builds, a lot of this goes away. But by that time Woody will move on and cycle will repeat with next guy. So…. Crootin’….NILin’…. The lifeblood of all programs.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

MaxPreps Stats.  He has really worked to up his game.

22-23 Season 25 games:  26.3p;  10.2r;  2.9a;  1.6s;  2.4b;  3.7t         65% FG  /  41% on 3s  /  80% FT    

21-22 Season 24 games:  19.9p;  9.2r;  1.6a;  1.1s;  1.3b;  3.8t            57% FG  /  40% on 3s  /  76% FT

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Is that a Rivals version of a crystal ball? Or not as serious?

It is the rivals version of the crystal ball, and he's one of their IU beat reporters. Which means he's communicating with Rabjohns, who has the best program connections.

Doesn't mean anything is happening anytime soon; I think the crystal ball guys get bonus points for a longevity correct pick. However, it does mean that people are seeing Trent Sisley as an IU lean.

Not saying it’s true but would be shocked if this happens. I talked to Trent and his dad after his last home game and both were very excited about the upcoming AAU season and we’re hoping he would put in enough work to blow up this summer. Trent was very much enjoying the process and was having a blast with it. I’m excited for Trent and his family and cannot wait to see where he ends up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Dillion said:

Not saying it’s true but would be shocked if this happens. I talked to Trent and his dad after his last home game and both were very excited about the upcoming AAU season and we’re hoping he would put in enough work to blow up this summer. Trent was very much enjoying the process and was having a blast with it. I’m excited for Trent and his family and cannot wait to see where he ends up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any mention if he would be playing 17U vs. 16U this AAU season?

Rivals guy put in a pick for him to IU couple of days ago. Seems to line up with others who have mentioned something. Unless its all the same guy, then that is dedication