Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

Just now, Gnet550 said:

Yea him and the Atkinson kid…bad decision in my opinion, but a couple Sophomore have stepped up. Ethan Edwards is a post kid. Probably the best post kid theyve had since Garrett Thatcher, if you’re familiar with him

Once the godson's we're done I've only been back a few times . To watch Brody and Cary booe boy when they played freshman ball. Fair weather fan I guess lol. 

7 minutes ago, Muskie for three said:

Once the godson's we're done I've only been back a few times . To watch Brody and Cary booe boy when they played freshman ball. Fair weather fan I guess lol. 

I get it…lol Thatcher was a 3 year starter and all conference kid….avg something like 18 and 9 his senior year in 07

3 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

I get it…lol Thatcher was a 3 year starter and all conference kid….avg something like 18 and 9 his senior year in 07

Don't wanna derail the thread but my godson's put up banners so I'm picking they guy who beat northview first . Lol

9 minutes ago, Muskie for three said:

Don't wanna derail the thread but my godson's put up banners so I'm picking they guy who beat northview first . Lol

Those were better “teams” for sure…and I’m assuming you’re talking about the Cesinger kids…they were good guards/forwards for sure…wouldn’t count either of them as back to the basket players though…that’s all I was talking about.

2 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

Those were better “teams” for sure…and I’m assuming you’re talking about the Cesinger kids…they were good guards/forwards for sure…wouldn’t count either of them as back to the basket players though…that’s all I was talking about.

I was living in the past lol and yes 

27 minutes ago, bird4par said:

The chatter on HSN is that he is transferring to Martinville.

I follow both sites, that isn't accurate...someone asked if Sisley transferred there as a joke because his thread was derailed because a couple of guys from Martinsville were talking about Martinsville football and nothing to do with Sisley.

2 hours ago, bird4par said:

The chatter on HSN is that he is transferring to Martinville.

No it wasn't. A thread about Sisley got derailed about guys talking about Martinsville.  I said jokingly did he transfer to Martinsville.

Edited by Scotty R

2 hours ago, JustWinWoody said:

https://www.youtube.com/live/JqEdZLDbZz8?feature=share

link to view tonight’s game vs Mater Dei. 

There were a lot of streaming issues.  Patriots took the loss. Sisley with 33.  He got the TJD treatment and was double or triple teamed all night as usual the way it sounded on the radio.  

Rough stretch for Heritage Hills losing both Friday 72-61 to Evansville Mater Dei and on Saturday 65-59 to South Spencer.  Trent fouled out in the Friday game and had 4 fouls in the Saturday game.  HH has lost 3 in a row.

Friday:  33p; 12r; 0a; 2s; 1b; 2t                12-18 FG; 1-4 on 3s; 8-9 FT 

Saturday:  27p; 11r; 2a; 0s; 3b; 6t           12-20 FG; 3-5 on 3s; 0 FT

17 games:  28.6p; 10.1r; 3.1a; 1.8s; 2.8b; 4.0t           66% FG; 41% on 3s; 81% FT

33 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Saw a post on a PU board that said he had talked to someone he never met before, but said the guy was close to the situation and said TS is a lock for PU, just waiting on the verbal.

Alright which one of you are toying with them?

So Trent Sisley is a silent verbal to Purdue?

I hope he is as effective at Purdue as IU silent verbal Kyrie Irving was as a Hoosier.

4 hours ago, reconmkd said:

I wish it was me toying with them!  This one is still wide open and long way from being over from everything I've heard.  All I know is the last visit to IU went very well!  It's hilarious how many know-it-alls there are on this recruitment.  

2 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Saw a post on a PU board that said he had talked to someone he never met before, but said the guy was close to the situation and said TS is a lock for PU, just waiting on the verbal.

Probably the same guy who tweeted that Tayven Jackson was going to Purdue, lol.