Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

Ill see what is going on this after the weekend. This is a good sign if he's going for a round 2 already. The kid calls it btown on twitter, he knows the land, and i think he will be wearing our colors.

I’m not sure where Trent will end up his recruitment is just heating up. However his sister his a freshman at IU so he will be visiting it often. I wouldn’t read too much into a second visit so early. I do believe IU will be in a great position at the end of this as long as we can start winning.

1 hour ago, Woodson1980 said:

Why the hell is Porkchop in this picture?

See, the first thing I thought was Man, Sisley’s dad REALLY looks like Matt Painter! Jesus.

My daughters’ may be taking dad’s keys any old time me now. 

Purdue is NOT out in front on this one. Not at all.
IU is out in front. With a little time and as long as the Woodson era is going well as expected?   *smile (with credible reason)*

Sounds good. I’ve felt confident here but his comments about Purdue being first and others things sounded like Purdue was in a front runner spot. I guess they were only on him first.

Hope he stays as a top level type player as this class ages.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Guy on HSN stating that Sisley is a heavy Purdue lean. Said strong winds blowing   north on this one. Has anyone heard that over here 

Check that thread again.