Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

1 hour ago, JustWinWoody said:

Well,  I certainly offer up an apology and am staring down at my plate of crow.  This team is not showing up in any of the schedules I have for this week's EYBL so I have no idea what's going on.  But then again, that's not all  that unusual.

Thanks for posting Raby's tweet.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Well,  I certainly offer up an apology and am staring down at my plate of crow.  This team is not showing up in any of the schedules I have for this week's EYBL so I have no idea what's going on.  But then again, that's not all  that unusual.

They are playing in the Peach Invitational - No box scores or live streams that I have found.  Apparently, this event is being held in Augusta, but not in any Peach Jam gyms.  Heat won today's first game 78-65 in front of the coaches - Trent had 20pts 8 rbs. No other stats known at this time.

https://basketball.exposureevents.com/187694/peach-invitational-tournament/teams

9 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Well, I certainly offer up an apology and am staring down at my plate of crow.

Definitely no need for an apology. I don’t know how you keep up with all of these recruits.   Thanks for all that you do to keep us informed!

On 7/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Thanks for posting Raby's tweet.

Get it together. We expect perfection on this free site from posters who don't get paid. :)

1 hour ago, JustWinWoody said:

Holtman seems like a good coach.
Aside from that I don’t see the allure of playing basketball for OSU. Many comment that their bball stadium is like a mausoleum and we know their 3 favorite sports are football, spring football and football recruiting. Be nice to keep the kid in-state.