Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

55 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Really like this young man and hope he's interested in IU.  By his senior year he may be 6'9" or taller.  Nice shooting touch and moves.  Maybe the best player out of southern Indiana since Larry B. ??   :)

2 hours ago, rayl456 said:

Really like this young man and hope he's interested in IU.  By his senior year he may be 6'9" or taller.  Nice shooting touch and moves.  Maybe the best player out of southern Indiana since Larry B. ??   :)

I like what I've seen of the kid but I'd be happy if he ended up even close to Zeller never mind Bird.

15 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

I like what I've seen of the kid but I'd be happy if he ended up even close to Zeller never mind Bird.

Works for me!   :)

On 5/3/2022 at 12:54 PM, rayl456 said:

How are you defining 'Southern'?

Romeo is undoubtedly from the Southern part of the state.  Bedford, by definition, is in Southern Indiana as well, so Damon would have to be considered as well.  Cheaney, like Bird, was a little unheralded out of high school, but is Sisley better than the Big Ten's all time leading scorer?

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

How are you defining 'Southern'?

Romeo is undoubtedly from the Southern part of the state.  Bedford, by definition, is in Southern Indiana as well, so Damon would have to be considered as well.  Cheaney, like Bird, was a little unheralded out of high school, but is Sisley better than the Big Ten's all time leading scorer?

I was simply speculating about the future.  I wasn't saying this young man is or will be better than any of the three you mentioned.  You're completely correct in your comments.  Just enjoying future possibilities.   :)