Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

The Sisley family has deep IU ties, and they aren’t afraid to let that be known.  From the grandparents on down to Trent, they are IU fans.  But Matt Sisley doesn’t mind sharing that, because again, they know how they recruiting game works.  Ultimately, both for Trent and the schools involved, the goal is to find a good match.”

In a game that was close throughout, Heritage Hills defeated Evansville Memorial 61 - 57.  I had Sisley with 12 pts. on 5-8 FG; 0-1 on 3s; 2-3 FT; 10 reb; 1 asst; 1 stl; 4 TO; 1 blk.  He only played about 9 min. in the first half picking  up 3 fouls but he didn't  pick  up #4 until under 2 min.  left in the game.  Showed a couple of nice spin moves and seemed to handle the ball well.  Keeps it high and doesn't have to  bring it down to his waist or take a dribble before taking a shot.  And he's clearly coming to  IU.  He was wearing red shoes!!

All of the Heritage Hills home games will be streaming through ISHAAtv.org.  Rather than post all individual game links, below is a link to the Heritage Hills home page on ihsaa.org if anyone is interested in seeing a game.

https://www.ihsaatv.org/hhpatriots/

Below is a link to their schedule.

https://hhpatriots.com/sports/mbkb/2021-22/schedule

On 11/27/2021 at 9:22 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

North Harrison 39 defeated Heritage Hills 25.  Trent Sisley - 11 points, 6 boards, block and steal in his varsity debut.

Hey my old high school wins a game, lol.

7 hours ago, ArchieNoMo said:

I didn't see the HH vs NH game, but I've heard NH has a pretty decent team?  Langdon Hatton going to William & Mary.

Not been to any games for quite some time. Too busy with my own kids activities, lol, but yeah I’ve heard they are pretty decent 

Trent Sisley with 16pts vs Boonville in the morning session and 21 pts, 7 rebs, 3 blocks. vs 2A #4 South Spencer this evening in the PSC Classic.  A few highlights from the South Spencer game below.

Link to the replay of South Spencer game - 

Trent and the Patriots will play for the PSC championship tomorrow night vs Corydon Central.  Gametime is 7:15 pm CST.  No video stream is available that I am aware of.  The radio call is 103.3 The Fix and can be heard here - http://tun.in/seqb1