Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley

Lincoln City, Indiana:

• Driving distance to Louisville? 1 hour, 19 minutes
  • Driving distance to West Laffy? 3 hours, 40 minutes
  • Driving distance to Lexington? 2 hours, 33 minutes
  • Driving distance to Bloomington? 1 hour, 54 minutes

Can't imagine it gets farther than that.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Lincoln City, Indiana:

Easy traveling to Bloomington as well. You just take 69 from the majority of it.   We couple of posters from the area so they could probably give a little more insight but i would guess IU will be in a really good spot for the whole recruitment.  Pretty sure family is pro IU 

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Lincoln City, Indiana:

Lincoln City is about 3 hrs from me. Hmmmm. Anyone know if that’s a school that sells out it’s home games?

Easy traveling to Bloomington as well. You just take 69 from the majority of it.   We couple of posters from the area so they could probably give a little more insight but i would guess IU will be in a really good spot for the whole recruitment.  Pretty sure family is pro IU 

The family is pro IU but also has a ton of Purdue alums. Hard to tell where Trent ends up right now as the process has just begun and he just turned 15. He probably doesn’t know what he wants for supper. I know the big time programs are all over him. He has heard from Duke, Cincinnati, as well as other. If you were to ask him where he wants to go right now it would probably be Oregon or a Nike school to be honest but like I said that’s coming from a kid who can’t even drive yet and will have offers from all major D1. He did grow up a Hoosier fan though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Demo said:

Lincoln City is about 3 hrs from me. Hmmmm. Anyone know if that’s a school that sells out it’s home games?

It typically doesn’t but we don’t see a recruit at this level very often.  I’m  excited to see this happen!  I’m pretty sure Trent was born wearing candy stripes.  Awesome family and great kid!  Trent is a gym rat and relentless worker. Excited to see his growth and maturity.  Go Patriots and Go Hoosiers!

54 minutes ago, Demo said:

If they get really good crowd base going up. If they get really good their also will be certain games that will have a **** ton of fans . HH will definitely follow a winner. USPS has family that way ,so do I . They been waiting on this kid for awhile .

It’s normally not “sold” out but a few years ago when we had Scherry, Becher, and Sisley with a state contending team gyms were packed. HH will be pretty good the next 4 years so HH fans will be plenty, and a kid like Trent will bring more visiting fans plus just basketball fans that want to see him.

4 hours ago, Dillion said:

It’s normally not “sold” out but a few years ago when we had Scherry, Becher, and Sisley with a state contending team gyms were packed. HH will be pretty good the next 4 years so HH fans will be plenty, and a kid like Trent will bring more visiting fans plus just basketball fans that want to see him.

I agree!  Come one, come all, folks!  We’ll find a spot for you!