Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Basketball Doomsday Scenarios

A pointless feast week BTB discussion:

What is the one thing not related to IU Basketball that could happen in a college basketball season - this or any other - that would be the absolute worst thing imaginable?

It’s gotta be Purdue being the team to go undefeated right? Curious to see what everyone comes up with. 

11 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Crean and miller meet in the national championship game creans team puts on a defensive clinic but falls short by one of the greatest offensive performances by Miller's team in basketball history. Crean chugs diet coke and miller chews gum while discussing why iu sucks after the meeting on the court

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I assume that Bardo would be doing play-by-play.

I assume that Bardo would be doing play-by-play.
No it was a special raffle where 2 obnoxious purdue college students won and were able to call the championship game

6 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

A pointless feast week BTB discussion:

What is the one thing not related to IU Basketball that could happen in a college basketball season - this or any other - that would be the absolute worst thing imaginable?

It’s gotta be Purdue being the team to go undefeated right? Curious to see what everyone comes up with. 

To me the worst thing that cod happen for me is that they change the NCAA tournament.  If they power 5 conferences get together and not include everyone in the tournament would ruin the tournament.

12 hours ago, coonhounds said:

No it was a special raffle where 2 obnoxious purdue college students won and were able to call the championship game

the other 2 PU students were running the cameras and we spent long minutes looking at the roof. That could never happen though ....