Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB Offseason/Transfer Portal News

You are a theater associate director or assistant stage manager. You may like everything about the company you are in and for the most part your co-workers.

• A Broadway production comes calling.

You are a very successful sous chef at a popular local restaurant.

• A Michelin starred restaurant comes calling.

Now, if you are an actor on stage at that smaller production, you might consider staying and being a star of a smaller venue rather than a bit player on Broadway. That's the player comparison.

7 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Deland is just getting out before his name is tarnished because of how bad Hiller is. 

If this is true why didn't he just resign after the season if the working environment was so toxic.  He is leaving because he had an opportunity to work at ND.  It seems like he moves around a lot so maybe tbe problem is him and not everyone else.

It totally cracks me up how so many people just take the word of a random poster on a message and gospel. No one has an idea what happened or hasn't happened inside the program.  All I have to say if this poster works inside the athletic department and come and post this stuff they show fire their @$$.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It totally cracks me up how so many people just take the word of a random poster on a message and gospel. No one has an idea what happened or hasn't happened inside the program.  All I have to say if this poster works inside the athletic department and come and post this stuff they show fire their @$$.

It’s a message board. Strongly held on-topic opinions are welcome. Some of those opinions come from people in and around Bloomington and even the program.

Disagreeing with those on-topic strongly held opinions is also welcome, but taking potshots at other posters is not as good.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It’s a message board. Strongly held on-topic opinions are welcome. Some of those opinions come from people in and around Bloomington and even the program.

Disagreeing with those on-topic strongly held opinions is also welcome, but taking potshots at other posters is not as good.

We just see these so called insiders come on here during coaching searches or recruiting.  They come on here like they have inside info and most of the time they are wrong.  The problem is coming on here saying things like it is about keeping Hiller and no one has a clue if this what happened.  They come across Le it is a fact and no way they actually do.  If anyone who works in tbe athletic office is leaking things then that is the problem.

28 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I came and asked the question, I believe before Chris started posting on the topic, because my buddy heard from a former player that it did indeed have to do with Hiller. Seems to be some smoke around this one.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

It's funny.  Chris in the past has had some posts that were 100% correct.  Like, no way you could know that unless you're plugged in 100% correct.

But he's also had some posts that were 100% wrong.  

Taking all his thoughts as 100% correct is not the way to go.  But many go that way.

I agree with what you're saying but I also like to read his thoughts.  Just don't buy them all at 100%.

4 hours ago, maharkn said:

Might just want to play with his brothers and I don't think there is any chance of all of them playing together at ND. Dad might have told him he would have a better chance of standing out at IU and to stay

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I agree. I think this is different from the aspect that IU doesn’t play ND like they would OSU. I would much rather play with with my brothers than for my dad so I totally get why they would want to stick together. It’d be hard on mom too trying to see everyone’s games if DMJ didn’t get a spot at ND. Not that it matters, university employees’ kids get free/greatly reduced tuition anyway so he could walk on. We’ll see…just don’t want to get my hopes up 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

We just see these so called insiders come on here during coaching searches or recruiting.  They come on here like they have inside info and most of the time they are wrong.  The problem is coming on here saying things like it is about keeping Hiller and no one has a clue if this what happened.  They come across Le it is a fact and no way they actually do.  If anyone who works in tbe athletic office is leaking things then that is the problem.

This isn’t Sam Story making up headlines like “Donovan to IU, done deal”. Just because you don’t like what you see doesn’t mean people don’t know what they’re taking about or have a valid opinion. I presume your vitriol is at Chris??? I’ve never seen him post the same type of nonsense like the entitled “insiders” on HSN used to nor threaten to leave if anyone challenged them. Maybe chill a bit. Calling for athletic department employees (no idea who you’re even referring to there) to be fired is childish. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me. It's all good. To answer your question as associate head coach, he went to the head coach to have a discussion. He didn't like the answer he got, so he started to see what jobs were open and found ND. If the problem was fixed he would have never looked for another job. 

I am not an athletic employee so please don't get me fired :-) but I did sleep at a holiday inn express before. Once again I just post what I hear from others that are close to the situation. I've been wrong many times before or gotten bad info. Even with this, I was initially told that his two youngest sons would be going with him but that wasn't correct and I have no problem saying that. I have never once said I was an "Insider". Anyway Cheers, Go Hoosiers

Brooklyn99 Gina GIF - Brooklyn99 Brooklyn Gina GIFs

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me. It's all good. To answer your question as associate head coach, he went to the head coach to have a discussion. He didn't like the answer he got, so he started to see what jobs were open and found ND. If the problem was fixed he would have never looked for another job. 

I am not an athletic employee so please don't get me fired :-) but I did sleep at a holiday inn express before. Once again I just post what I hear from others that are close to the situation. I've been wrong many times before or gotten bad info. Even with this, I was initially told that his two youngest sons would be going with him but that wasn't correct and I have no problem saying that. I have never once said I was an "Insider". Anyway Cheers, Go Hoosiers

IU Scott is actually Scott Dolson. Weird he didn't try to disguise himself a little better like, "IU ott-Scay olson-Day" or "BigboiHoosierDaddy69". He's just trying to throw us outsiders off of your moderate to quite moderate insider scent. Keep bringing the goods, Chris, and we'll keep gobbling it up like a baby bird waiting for mama bird to spit up dinner.