Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB Offseason/Transfer Portal News

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think they were just waiting for signing day maybe. Warren was honest and upfront letting Allen know what was going on at all times so Allen could be working on his replacements. 

Warren just not a fit or what? Seemed like defense regressed/changed identities this season.

2 hours ago, MemphisHoosier said:

I know nothing about the guy, but he has a ton of experience...

https://247sports.com/coach/Paul-Randolph-743/

1083636618_ScreenShot2022-01-12at2_15_36PM.thumb.png.fa6178c147765c63bee36ef69ac3caa2.png

That's certainly one way to look at it.  Another way is to say he's bounced around 10 different schools in 20 years.  I guess that's the transient nature of the position, but a resume like that worries me some.

3 hours ago, MemphisHoosier said:

I know nothing about the guy, but he has a ton of experience...

https://247sports.com/coach/Paul-Randolph-743/

1083636618_ScreenShot2022-01-12at2_15_36PM.thumb.png.fa6178c147765c63bee36ef69ac3caa2.png

No opinion of the man, but working for Todd Graham in 3 different places doesn’t really turn me on. 

Edited by Demo

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

That's certainly one way to look at it.  Another way is to say he's bounced around 10 different schools in 20 years.  I guess that's the transient nature of the position, but a resume like that worries me some.

Almost always taking promotions either by school or job title though. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Free agency giveth scholarship spots for goodeth players.

Yeah, I'm not sure Jusevitch ever played a down for IU and he was a junior.  I saw him play in high school and he was a very, very good high school player but ultimately he was probably a better fit for the MAC.

6 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure Jusevitch ever played a down for IU and he was a junior.  I saw him play in high school and he was a very, very good high school player but ultimately he was probably a better fit for the MAC.

Yeah if he did, they weren’t meaningful snaps. I’m not sure he was even MAC caliber. If he transfers down to FCS, he has a shot at playing or could likely contribute at UIndy. Not even saying it as an insult, some guys just don’t have it.