Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB Offseason/Transfer Portal News

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

This is just sports and supposed to be an escape from your everyday life.  If it makes you this miserable maybe find something else to do. 

I can't help it that the football program I follow, sucks. I can't do anything about that. Just like how the basketball program I follow, hasn't been good in my lifetime. Just because I'm a fan, doesn't mean I have to pump rainbows and sunshine 24/7. Cloudy days and rain gotta come before the rainbow. 

39 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not too surprising. Hope to see him on Sundays next fall ... 

Good for Micah. I would’ve actually been upset if he did come back. He played his heart out for this team and helped anchor some of the better seasons in program history. Hope he makes out well in the draft and has a productive NFL career.

On 12/6/2021 at 8:09 PM, IU Scott said:

This is just sports and supposed to be an escape from your everyday life.  If it makes you this miserable maybe find something else to do. 

Easier said.  Then done.

When you mentally and physically have invested so much time and energy with this group, it's hard to walk away or find other things.  You can say "sunk cost fallacy" or similar arguments towards this, but it's hard to leave Indiana football when you followed Indiana football your whole life.

My one hope is, before I die, the team wins one bowl game.

7 hours ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Easier said.  Then done.

When you mentally and physically have invested so much time and energy with this group, it's hard to walk away or find other things.  You can say "sunk cost fallacy" or similar arguments towards this, but it's hard to leave Indiana football when you followed Indiana football your whole life.

My one hope is, before I die, the team wins one bowl game.

I think in my 51 years I have seen like 3 bowl wins

1 minute ago, tomallenfan1 said:

Risky but one of the best players in FCS this year

I think this is interesting and wouldn’t surprise me if their is a position change or another transfer coming. Especially since IU is in a great spot with Bailey at the moment. 

Low 3/4 arm angle and sketchy footwork. But, lightning release and the ball flat explodes out of his hand. Kind of looks like Phillip Rivers motion if Rivers had a hose.

11 minutes ago, Demo said:

Low 3/4 arm angle and sketchy footwork. But, lightning release and the ball flat explodes out of his hand. Kind of looks like Phillip Rivers motion if Rivers had a hose.

Bah god that’s Rich Gannon’s music.